It is never too early for your child to start learning and to acquire life long skills. Our Bambini Program is specifically developed for children two years of age. This program takes your child through an exciting journey of learning where they will explore practical life skills, sensory experimentation, culture, language and math. Your toddler will learn social abilities, how to have self-control, build their attention span, develop their fine and gross motor skills, and more. Our team goes above and beyond to give your little one a fulfilling experience that grants them the head-start they deserve.
Our Bambini students are introduced to French by incorporating the language into their daily activities, such as washing their hands for snack time or getting dressed for the outdoors.
Here is a glimpse into some of the Montessori-based activities that your child will take part in when enrolled in the Bambini program:
- Self-care: washing, dressing, toileting, and eating according to each child’s individual capacity
- Taking care of their environment: cleaning, food preparation and food service’ plant care and animal care
- Large-motor activities: walking, climbing, running, jumping, balancing, climbing stairs - in our classroom and outside
- Fine-motor activities: reaching, grasping, picking up objects, transferring objects, using tools and utensils, and doing artwork
- Language development: naming objects, describing actions and intentions, discussing pictures, conversation, music and singing
- Social activities: developing manners through interactions with peers and teachers, and adult-led small group games
"The child has a mind able to absorb knowledge. He has the power to teach himself." - Maria Montessori
For further information or questions about our Bambini early learning program, please reach out to our dedicated team. We invite you to fill out our application form if you would like your child to attend Red Deer Montessori.